Is there a command for Fuel Test ?

Sloboda

Hi, not by default but you can create your own command in FlyWithLUA and then map your hardware button to this via the menus in Xplane.

You have to use the "ixeg/733/fuel/fuel_qty_test_act" dataref and map it to a custom command.
Remember to use the second parameter of the create_command function which is the code for holding the button down. The test only happens after holding the button for about 2 seconds.

This is one of those "weird" datarefs... the initial value is 0. As you hold down the test button in the VC the value wil go up until it reaches 1. After this the value will stay on 1, but as long as you hold the button down for approx. 2 seconds the test will still work.

So in your FlyWithLua code you can simply set the dataref value to 0 or 1 or 2... it doesn't matter. As long as you hold down your physical "mapped" button for approx. 2 seconds it will work.

Shout if you need help...

Jean

In reality, it is ready, but i don't find why i have sometimes a warning on takeoff and sometimes not. So, i don't want to make the demo video with a mistake. That's absolutly not pro... lol

You don't think ? But, without this problem, the profile is ready and it is really nice.

I hope this profile will interest some people. It's a very big work since several months.

XPJ, really many thanks for your interest to my baby.

Have a good day.

There is a warning if brakes are applied, no flaps extended, an out-of-trim condition, spoilers armed.

May be others i don't remember.

2 hours ago, Sloboda said:

In reality, it is ready, but i don't find why i have sometimes a warning on takeoff and sometimes not. So, i don't want to make the demo video with a mistake. That's absolutly not pro... lol

You don't think ? But, without this problem, the profile is ready and it is really nice.

I hope this profile will interest some people. It's a very big work since several months.

XPJ, really many thanks for your interest to my baby.

Have a good day.

• 3 weeks later...

How does the F/O choose between Left and right Igniter ?

And can we ask the FO to read the checklist on top of doing the procedural flows ? I don't see that in the video ? -> edited and created myself

I also would have liked to have a "cycle flight director" command. -> edited and created myself

Edited by XPJavelin