Ben Russell

Gizmo64 v17.06.04.1958

5 posts in this topic

Gizmo64 v17.06.04.1958 is now available.

Fixes:
- FPS Micro stutters.
- General performace increases.

Install:
1. Download Gizmo64.plugin-17.06.04.1958.zip
2. Create folder XP/Resources/plugins/disabled/
3. Move old XP/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin into disabled folder we created at step 2.
4. Unzip Gizmo64.plugin-17.06.04.1958.zip
5. Move new Gizmo64.plugin item into XP/Resources/plugins/ folder.

If you have any troubles with this new plugin you can:
- Restore from backup we made above in disabled folder.
- Re-run X-Aviation installer.

Download link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/948813/Gizmo/binaries/Gizmo64.plugin-17.06.04.1958.zip

Thank you Ben for the update. I don't know if it's related to this but in my case it does not fix the IXEG B733 "heartbeat" stutter (about every 1 sec).

To solve the issue I have to set vsync to adaptive half refresh (30 fps locked), but in this way I lose much of the mouse sensitiveness and of the sim in general.

Edited by crisk73

Dear Ben.
I have isntalled the new IXEG B733 v1,2 and unfortunatelly i have very big amount of micro stutters. If i put back again, this Gizmo version from here, everithing is back to normal... i don't know why this happens, But i thought maybe is interesting for you to know. Perhaps this version of Gizmo is the same with the new B733 from IXEG, But to me the situation is as describe.

Edited by VasilisMaximos

Dear Ben.

I have isntalled the new IXEG B733 v1,2 and unfortunatelly i have very big amount of micro stutters. If i put back again, this Gizmo version from here, everithing is back to normal... i don't know why this happens, But i thought maybe is interesting for you to know. Perhaps this version of Gizmo is the same with the new B733 from IXEG, But to me the situation is as describe.

They are the same. Ben's zip is the same we ship.

On 4.06.2017 at 8:46 PM, crisk73 said:

Thank you Ben for the update. I don't know if it's related to this but in my case it does not fix the IXEG B733 "heartbeat" stutter (about every 1 sec).

To solve the issue I have to set vsync to adaptive half refresh (30 fps locked), but in this way I lose much of the mouse sensitiveness and of the sim in general.

I have the same problem. Please help.