Micro freezes ?

Acesimulation

I did a flight last night from Palma De Mallorca (LEPA) - East Midlands (EGNX) and near enough all along the way, My Xplane 11 kept freezing and some times freezes my whole pc for 4- 6 seconds. It never happened before SMP 4 got update to 4.5 ?

It's very confusing of why it's happening , My specs are more than ok - I7 3770k @ 4.5ghz, GTX 970, 16GB ram

Last night flight log is attached

Log.txt

Edited by fozzybear711

There are some long-ish load times indicated in your log while loading custom scenery tiles. You're also downloading new weather conditions fairly frequently from the looks of it, and it can cause a stutter as RWC parses this new information - but your log indicates this never took more than 1/5 of a second or so, and nothing has changed in SMP 4.5 that would affect that time.

It's also possible that you're paging memory - I don't see anything in your log that might suggest that you're running low, but check the SMP configuration panel to ensure you have plenty of free RAM and VRAM next time this happens.

What's probably more likely is that Windows is running some big software update or virus scan in the background that's interfering with your flight.