Authentication failed!

jaborandy1

Hi everyone!!!

I did logged in in the website with my email and pass, like usual. Installed the new Ixeg 1.1 without any problems filling when asked my email and pass again. in the game airplane opens without crashing like normally does. But when i try to authenticate the product i get an answer saying authentication failed.

I am using X-plane 11. Xenviro, flywith lua, headshake, x-camera and tug master. I disabled them all and tried again and ther authentication error still happening. I was using the previous version without any problems.

Is anyone having the same issue?

I am really ancious to fly this bird.

I will appreciate any ideas and help.

I am editing this part.. I just noticed that after installing the IXEG every single product I have from X-Aviation has stopped. RWC - SKYMAXX v3 - THE SAAB 340. THey were all authenticated.....

PS: I am using re-shade , took it off but had no sucess. Downloaded the aircraft again, re-installed but no change at all.

Edited by jaborandy1

Gizmo supports copy and paste so the first thing I'd try is to type your password into Notepad or similar, copy and paste it into Gizmo and make sure we're not having a typing error.

If that fails, you can change your X-A password here:

https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/password_forgotten.php

This should not be necessary as this was one of the bugs that I wanted to resolve.

If it does resolve it I'd be interested to know.
(It would result in an exhaustive set of tests to figure out exactly which character triggers the bug.)

The code is all new so bugs are definitely a possibility...

Thanks for your patience..

3 hours ago, jaborandy1 said:

Hi Russel,

I did change my password yesterday and had no success. 

Just tried writing on the notepad and copying into gizmo and guess what... It worked.

Thank you for your fast reply.

Excellent.

Glad to hear you got it working.

Thanks for coming back to confirm the issue is resolved. Much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I am now experiencing the same difficulty opening up x-aviation products in xp10.  I have tried cut and paste, manual entry, and changing my password at the x-aviation site but no luck.  I have a bunch of plugins running but haven't tried shutting them down yet.  Is that next step?

• 1 year later...