Whats this Cameron??

JeffLeh

Hi @JeffLeh!,

Looks like you have a carried over preference enabled. On the IXEG menu (move your mouse over to left of screen), select "Preferences" and then on the 'Advanced' section de-select the 'Turn on Debug mode'.

In previous versions this feature wasn't properly working, so you could have had it selected at one time and never known till now since it's been fixed.

Hope this helps!

You redeemed yourself. I figured it out before you wrote me. On a side note...I am liking your new positive attitude towards your customers when they are unhappy and your unlimited downloads after we purchase products from you.. You used to fight back... the new you is good. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Edited by JeffLeh
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, JeffLeh said:

You redeemed yourself. I figured it out before you wrote me. On a side note...I am liking your new positive attitude towards your customers when they are unhappy and your unlimited downloads after we purchase products from you.. You used to fight back... the new you is good. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

me too, I prefer your more positive attitude in this forum... JeffLeh

Edited by donoscar