Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.1 Update Released!

Cameron

19 minutes ago, psimpson20 said:

I installed V1.1 in X-Plane 10

Somethings have updated,others haven't

I still have ground power in turnaround state

There is no option to select eyebrow windows/sunshades in Preferences

Open cockpit doors/cargo doors is not enabled

I fixed this by uninstalling, deleting the IXEG 737 aircraft folder, then re-installing

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, swd1356 said:

A year to get an update and still not compatible for Xplane 11 !!!, a shame give ... I feel cheated and I will do my best not to recommend them ....

I can easily understand why you have a negative reputation on your profile. Seems you can not process and/or understand simple facts ;)

-XP11 was released less than 2 months ago. How in the earth the developers have taken a year for not making it compatible to XP11 considering XP11 did not even exist? absurd!

Also note during the betas Laminar encouraged the developers (this is public on their xp devs site) not trying to do anything for XP11 yet until they stopped tweaking the new sim model.

-IXEG / XA made pretty clear from the very first beginning XP11 will require: first, going final and being public, second they will have to wait a few iterations to Laminar fix main issues always arise with major releases and further tweaks not to waste developing time on a moving target.

You may like this approach or not, there is nothing wrong out of this, but this has nothing to do with cheating the customers. If you know what cheating means, i strongly doubt it too.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tom Knudsen said:

Hi

Just updated, but my aircraft still show version 1.07

Uninstalled the first one, removed all from xp folder, then installed a fresh copy but still..

I know it is not official supported in XP11, but same issue is in xp10 too

Any idea?

this is wrong :( 

have you re-downloaded the installer? i think this is quite important for the end result before reinstalling.

Just now, Tom Knudsen said:

Not sure why that is important, at least untill they replace the installer online

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

because they replaced the installer and other people had the same issue 1.0.7 and solved it by redownloading the installer and making the install again.

Got home from work. Deleted all things IXEG 737 from my xplane 11 Aircraft folder, downloaded new installer and I'm flying version 1.1 right now.  So far so good.  The only issue I had was pushback.  The tug was unable to turn the plane.  The wheels turned but the plane continued straight.  Probably an xplane 11 issue.  No biggie.  Nice update guys. I love this plane and this is an improvement over 1.0.7.  Can't wait for the official xplane 11 version.

Got home from work. Deleted all things IXEG 737 from my xplane 11 Aircraft folder, downloaded new installer and I'm flying version 1.1 right now.  So far so good.  The only issue I had was pushback.  The tug was unable to turn the plane.  The wheels turned but the plane continued straight.  Probably an xplane 11 issue.  No biggie.  Nice update guys. I love this plane and this is an improvement over 1.0.7.  Can't wait for the official xplane 11 version.

I also could not turn during pushback. In XP10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, mikeh61 said:

4 minutes ago, chadryan said:

I also could not turn during pushback. In XP10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a known behavior. In order to implement the ninja fixes for xp11 to stop the aircraft from sliding over the ramp and parking brake issue, the devs had to make a tradeoff and sacrifice pushback turns for now.

• Downvote 1

Well I am just completing my 2nd flight of the evening in XP11. 1st was LEPA - EGNM and now EGNM - LFMN

The whole experience has been fantastic. Followed the thread to make the mods in planemaker and she starts up and taxis beautifully.

I know this is far from a full XP11 version but I just wanted to say thank you guys. Keep up the great work.

Will try in XP10 tomorrow :)

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Raphaelvix said:

I'm trying to re activate with my email and password but it gives to me this message: "your machine is registered to a different user".

Why?? I'm the only one that have access to my PC.

I have the same problem and I do not find the solution?!