IXEG 737 Classic v1.1 Is Landing!

Cameron

We may actually leave the cockpit-door thing as it is - as a reminder of the philosphical questions in life. How things can look different from other perspectives. How a door can be open, but at the same time closed. How things are not always what they seem to be...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So, how is it going for those trying this aircraft in XP11? I am thinking of installing it, but I want to get a smooth experience. Or should I wait until the XP11 version is released?

If so, any timeframe for that? (sorry for that question, I know there is no answer, but I cannot hold myself :) )

1 hour ago, Vantskruv said:

So, how is it going for those trying this aircraft in XP11? I am thinking of installing it, but I want to get a smooth experience. Or should I wait until the XP11 version is released?

If so, any timeframe for that? (sorry for that question, I know there is no answer, but I cannot hold myself :) )

It "works" fine, but the flight model is way off.  If you want to feel like you are flying a 737-300 and not a lightly loaded 757 wait for the update and use xp10 for now.

On 6/1/2017 at 9:04 AM, Litjan said:

We may actually leave the cockpit-door thing as it is - as a reminder of the philosphical questions in life. How things can look different from other perspectives. How a door can be open, but at the same time closed. How things are not always what they seem to be...

NEWSFLASH: IXEG adopts Schrödinger's cat!

• Upvote 2