New X-Aviation Activation Policy

Cameron

Captains,

A few weeks ago we announced that downloads were no longer going to expire, and that you would have unlimited downloads for life. That was the first pain point we wanted to rid for you, and so far the reception to it has been fantastic. Today, we'd like to announce the second pain point we are ridding of!

Starting later today, you will now be able to self-manage your licenses and be able to authorize and de-authorize your own machines without ever needing to contact us. We are effectively doing away with the "All license slots used" message which required you to contact us for support.

This system has been in the works for the better half of the last year, and has taken a ton of work to implement. That said we feel the effort was worth it, and that you'll find it much more customer friendly. Rather than make you read all about it, we have compiled a video to discuss what this is all about. You can find out more by watching below!

We really hope you enjoy what you see!

As usual, we thank you for your past patronage, and we're looking forward to serving you more in the future!

Blue Skies!

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Sethos said:

How does RealScenery fit within these new activation policies, are they still expiring and requires additional purchases to re-activate or will they also become unlimited and manual activation?

As per the announcement with the new download policy (RealScenery does not use activation), they are excluded from the latest announcements.

• 2 weeks later...

Cameron's new activation software only works sporadically probably because he's too busy with other stuff like trying to get tech supports to answer trouble tickets.  Maybe they've all been laid off.  Anyway, check my post under General Discussion entitled "Be Leary Downloads don't work" personally I think his new activation implementation sucks. 

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Stovall7671 said:

Cameron's new activation software only works sporadically probably because he's too busy with other stuff like trying to get tech supports to answer trouble tickets.  Maybe they've all been laid off.  Anyway, check my post under General Discussion entitled "Be Leary Downloads don't work" personally I think his new activation implementation sucks. 

ok. Now you've crossed the line into flat out troll territory.

This isn't bit rock.

This isn't your problem.

This isn't your thread to throw a tantrum in.

Grow up. This is a pathetic attempt to draw attention to your pet issue. Camerons at FS Con. Your timing couldn't be any worse.

• Upvote 1

Beware if you complain about this company you'll receive a reputation downgrade from the hall monitor.  He didn't even read my post or didn't finish it because I didn't bash bit rock only said that was that last thing visible in install window.

Edited by Stovall7671
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Stovall7671 said:

Still no solution.  Why?  You just respond as if your feelings are hurt, but you never address the problem.  Because you don't know how to fix it.  Do you speak for Cameron, if so can you get him to address the problem

You are the shopping mall equivilant of the loud annoying asshole that shoves to the front of the line interrupting everyone elses day to get themselves priority service.

I have no patience for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Ben Russell said:

You are the shopping mall equivilant of the loud annoying asshole that shoves to the front of the line interrupting everyone elses day to get themselves priority service.

I have no patience for it.

Patience, I waited over a month and no response.  How long do you suggest I wat?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Stovall7671 said:

You make absolutely zero sense. In your original post you stated you couldn't install any product. In your support ticket you said you installed many products, just not some. Now you're in a thread about the activation system which has NOTHING to do with the issue you're having. 

But, what's most puzzling is your support ticket was already replied to with a solution, so why are you even here bi**ching like a troll would do? Very confusing.

• Upvote 2

Cameron your suggestion worked, but I also had to reduce the resolution on my Benq monitor.  You just responded with the solution just today and just a couple of hours ago.  Tech support never did respond.  Only you and just a while ago.  So, don't call me a Troll and say I'm bitching you make it seem as though I had received the emails a long time ago so that people would believe I was wrong, look at that and you'll see.  You, Ben and X-Aviation are a real piece of work. You've done nothing but speak like people can't say anything without calling someone names to hide your true problem; you can't respond to customers requests for help.  You could have made all this headache for you and me unnecessary.   I won't be back but I will still advise people not to do business with you Trolls.

• Downvote 1

Cameron your suggestion worked, but I also had to reduce the resolution on my Benq monitor.  You just responded with the solution just today and just a couple of hours ago.  Tech support never did respond.  Only you and just a while ago.  So, don't call me a Troll and say I'm bitching you make it seem as though I had received the emails a long time ago so that people would believe I was wrong, look at that and you'll see.  You, Ben and X-Aviation are a real piece of work. You've done nothing but speak like people can't say anything without calling someone names to hide your true problem; you can't respond to customers requests for help.  You could have made all this headache for you and me unnecessary.   I won't be back but I will still advise people not to do business with you Trolls.

Seriously, stop with the lies, dude. I did not just reply today, let alone a few hours ago. You were responded to in your support ticket long before you started on this silly lie fest today.

You ARE being a troll. You have infiltrated other threads and even a YouTube channel with illegitimate, non factual information, and not even pertaining to the topics subject. All you had to do was be diligent and, you know, check your email like a normal person would rather than put out lies and false insinuations (like us being out of business).

It's not appreciated, and you lied from the start.

• Upvote 1