Greg Hofer Interviewed, F16 previewed and other articles

Simmo W

After the great Autobot war of 2010, where Indi and I pulled the plug on Skynet (Beta 1.5.13, cancelled indefinitely), we're going back to the old manual posting method for the Blog. I'll only post the most major items of interest, as we now know most of you stop by every now and then anyway.

So just a little interview has been posted  - NOT!! Yeah, I think Greg Hofer has given us all the most detailed and enthusiastic responses so far. I got lucky, the weekend he did this was a real bad weather one. We've also provided plenty of preview info for the F16C.

On another note, Chip has been pulling his unfair share of the load, with my continuing illness (over the hump but there are always pot-holes that throw you off), so he's been doing many of the articles, particularly his good work with Goran and Leading Edge's updates. Thanks Chip!!

This weekend's update is also huge, with coverage of Goran and Theo's work on the SAAB, updates of Jason's 152 revisions and some really effective pics of the dome lighting on the new Carenado offering. Check it out here

Chip also did a great interview with 4Forces' Jason Clark.

There, that's more than enough reading for a weekend!