XPlane 11, Natural disasters and wing flex

mcog25

Hallo,

I demand the XPlane 11 update by yesterday at the latest. I also demand to know what progress is being made for the XPlane 12 and 13 updates.

I have listened to much nonsense about progress being delayed because of storms, floods, hurricanes, meteorite showers etc. Do you think I am stupid!! Everyone knows that weather can be switched off on the settings page! Do not make any further silly excuses!

Finally; if wing flex is not fully implemented immediately I will throw my rattle out of the pram!!

Get to it now!!!!

Kind regards,

Michael

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, mcog25 said:

Hallo,

I demand the XPlane 11 update by yesterday at the latest. I also demand to know what progress is being made for the XPlane 12 and 13 updates.

I have listened to much nonsense about progress being delayed because of storms, floods, hurricanes, meteorite showers etc. Do you think I am stupid!! Everyone knows that weather can be switched off on the settings page! Do not make any further silly excuses!

Finally; if wing flex is not fully implemented immediately I will throw my rattle out of the pram!!

Get to it now!!!!

Kind regards,

Michael

Dang, they are getting on to us! I will immediately message the team members (which are actually kicking back in the Carribean spending the IXEG dollars on luscious cocktails served by luscious waitresses) to come home and get to work again! :lol:

Cheers, Jan

PS: Deleted the other two posts of identical content... we got the message! ;)

Edited by Litjan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure which small minority Yidahoo is referring to, but I'll add my comments here and let them be judged as stupid as others see fit (won't be the 1st time, lol).

I think Jan's comments in the "Update Xplane 11 Final" thread are spot on.  I would rather see IXEG spend their resources improving the product that I purchased than trying to keep up with the ever changing requirements of a new environment to produce what will effectively be a new version of their 737 Classic.  I prefer a stable, mature platform (X-Plane 10) and a stable, mature aircraft (IXEG 737 Classic).  I have no desire to be an unpaid Beta tester for either Laminar Research or IXEG (sorry guys).  For what it's worth, I didn't upgrade to Windows 7 until the summer of 2011, and only upgraded X-Plane from 9  to 10 when it was released on Stream.  

Think for a moment about what you're really asking.  Jan was too polite to say it, but I'm not associated with IXEG and don't care who i offend.  You're essentially asking IXEG to crank out a new version of their superb product and give it to you for free.  Are you getting X-Plane 11 for free?  (If so, please tell me how!)  The product we all purchased was specifically developed for X-Plane 10.  I expect to receive updates to the current product for free, but if I were IXEG, I would be charging for an XP 11 compatible version (maybe a discount for current users).

Just my $0.02 worth... Flame away :)

• Upvote 2

This product have been in development for over 6 years, i totally understand the "delay". This is not p3d!! development teams are not as big and xplane is a constantly moving platform and is becoming better and better with time, but that means devs have to adapt to the changes, most of the time for good. In my opinion, there is no other plane that matches the IXEG 737 quality. The physics, the texture and modelling, the sounds, etc are very close to perfection. There is going to be a new update and i am sure nobody is gonna get disappointed. Some people come to this forum, at-least once a month, to say " i am tired of this!! the devs have no respect " or " i am uninstalling the plane" and they are getting nothing out of that, its ironic that those are the same people who were giving all kind of compliments at the begining. If you want to have the update as soon as possible, insted of whining like little kids, give some constructive criticism and treat the devs with the respect they deserve. #make this forum great again 

Edited by Ricardo2696
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, bvehorn said:

I'm not sure which small minority Yidahoo is referring to

To qualify that, I mean people asking for unessential cosmetic and vanity additions. Stuff that might double their Twitch followers to 4 but add little or nothing to what was designed to be an in-depth simulation from a pilots point of view, i.e. sitting in a cockpit and flying a plane as accurately as you can given the confines of the silicon based environment we inhabit.  

• Upvote 5