BAe Jetstream 32 Version 1.1 Update Released!

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.1 update for the BAe Jetstream 32. All customers who have purchased the BAe Jetstream 32 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete installation instructions on how to update your product. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the BAe Jetstream 32 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/login.php

2. View your past order history invoice that contains the BAe Jetstream 32 purchase on it.

3. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a red highlighted link to your update that says: "BAe Jetstream 32".

The new installer will detect whether this is a new install, or if you already have any BAe Jetstream 32 version installed. Depending on your current situation, the installer will run through the appropriate paths with you, including uninstalling all unnecessary items from the previous version!

Your liveries/downloaded paints will be safe in this process!

There are some important fixes and requests implemented in this update.

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

• Added a Cursor spot click area in the default GPS430. Added new default GPS430 compatibility
  • Corrected a weak illumination of some indicators in daylight.
  • Added compatibility with RealityXP GTN650 and GTN750. Read the file 'Readme if you Own RealityXP GTNs.txt' in the main folder of the plane to further instructions.
  • Added Wheel manipulator to some areas.
  • Added compatibility with X-Plane11, with new shaders and options inside the plane.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• 4 weeks later...

This latest update while installed smoothly and error free literally rendered this great plane useless on my set up. The rudder pedals, throttle and the yoke are not calibrating any more: Saitek Pedals and Saitek x52 PRO controls. Xp11 does not remember calibration settings. I cannot control this plane. Reinstall did not resolve the issue. Tested against stock Cessna. Stock Cessna worked fine. Any thoughts on this?

Cheers

Log.txt

Edited by YYZ342

JRollon:s Bae Jetstream is a little special when it comes to control assignment. In your case this is fully normal, it is quite bonky to get the settings correctly the first time, hence this aircraft will disable and remove axis assignments when having the the control locks not removed.

So, the best way to get everything setup, trying to take from memory (I'm currently using XAssign and it is extremely recommendable):

1. Load up a default aircraft, whichever you want, and assign the axes for throttle, yokes, pedals and toebrakes. Save the configuration to the global XAssign slot.

2. Load up the BAE jetstream 32.

3. Unlock the control locks (left bottom side of copilots seat).

4. Activate the joystick assign button (on the joke menu).

5. Load up the previously saved configuration in XAssign, save it as local in the XAssign menu.

6. Deactivate the joystick assign button (on the joke menu)

Hopefully you will have axes assigned now. And remember it is important before closing the aircraft to have the control locks unlocked, I think otherwise the axes will reset after next load. Another important note is that I think while the controls are locked, this aircraft will remove and disable all the axes, and when the control locks are unlocked, the aircraft will remember the assigned axes and implement to the aircraft (hence the aircraft logic will both remove and insert axes assignments while affect the control lock).

Test and try, sooner you will hopefully get everything right, and I hope this procedure is the correct one setting everything up. Test and trial.

• Upvote 1