Unusable

Hannes2410

Hi there,

I recently downloaded and installed the IXEG 737. After I´ve done so, I loaded the aircraft. First I had to activate the product. That was succesfull. Afterwards  wanted to start the battery but i could´t do so. Then I realised that the upper monitor which shows the artificial horizon was on all the time eventhough all systems were off. Furthermore I am able to open the Gismo menu on the right hand side but not the menu on the left. So I restarted X-Plane. Same issue. I had to activate the product again and everything. Can any of you help me?

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

• 1 month later...

having the same problem except in mine the 737 is off i cant get to the gismo menu or the left menu all systems are down i cant press any buttons ground crew is on. however when i select the up and running option in the default x-plane menu the plane will run no sounds no systems and no clicking off buttons available. what I mean by run is the lights are on i can control flight surfaces and throttle. I can take off but ground services are still attached and the engines arent spinning if anyone can get back to us please do.

19 minutes ago, SAILOR2 said:

having the same problem except in mine the 737 is off i cant get to the gismo menu or the left menu all systems are down i cant press any buttons ground crew is on. however when i select the up and running option in the default x-plane menu the plane will run no sounds no systems and no clicking off buttons available. what I mean by run is the lights are on i can control flight surfaces and throttle. I can take off but ground services are still attached and the engines arent spinning if anyone can get back to us please do.

seems like your aircraft is not correctly installed and or your licence activated.

can you please attach your xplane log.txt file found on your xplane root folder. do not copy/paste, attach via choose files here while you edit your post