Scenery Conversion Problem ( FSX Aerosoft to XP11)

darksidemaster

Good afternoon!

I am engaged in converting LFPG from Aerosoft to XP11. Everything went well, but there is a problem with displaying textures in the simulator. The fact is that LFPG is in Sime at the border of two tiles +48 +002 and +49 +002. As a result, some of the textures are not displayed. Here's what I mean:

66a68b0da3aa.jpg

Apparently, there are no textures of the apron and taxiway (circled in red color on the screen)

But if we lower the survey in the Overlay editor below, we get the following picture:

f0dc7842c24e.jpg

Apparently, the textures of the apron and the texture of the taxiway appear, but the buildings disappear. In the simulator, only the upper part is normally displayed - where there is a 3d building. But here there is no apron and some texture taxiway. Although, as seen in the Overlay editor, they are present.

How to make it so that everything would be displayed as a unit in the simulator ? Thank you for answers. 

Edited by darksidemaster

I know exactly what he means. X-Plane doesn't like displaying draped objects over tile boundaries - so if you have one placed in one tile (like the one in the North of LFPG) which partly crosses into the lower tile, X-Plane will not draw the draped object on the other tile.
I've been meaning to look into this issue to find a workaround, but haven't got round to it yet...

You can see this in-sim with this example from a conversion of Taxi2Gate's LFPG (not the same scenery, but the same problem).

jjV7dIQ.png

CPID8TX.png

• Upvote 1

Thank you for answers!!!

I wiil get a simulator image little later (i am out office now)..

But jiggyb2 is right.....  In LFPG (Aerosoft)  after converse have two tiles: +48 +002 and +49 +002.

So.. In the X - Plane I see object (and texture) only on tile: +49 +002.....  

But in Overlay editor  a texture present in object... 

How fix that? :(

Edited by darksidemaster

And some question:

In Overlay editor I have this image. All is good......

bff4fdef4079.jpg

But in the X-Plane I have this.... :(

c33f941d7e38.jpg

And as you see, apron in the Overlay Editor and in the is different :( In the Overlay editor ALL IS GOOD. But in the X-Plane........ Looking very bad... How I can fix that?

Thank you.

PS This Aerosoft Antalya.

• Upvote 1

So... Are you propose to leave only 4 points in the corners? 

Hm.... How do that?  I don`t know... 

And... As you see in Overlay Editor I have a good apron.. In the X- Plane I have some foto :) Not texture the apron :)

But why in Overlay editor I have different picture with X - Plane? In Overlay Editor all good... But in the simulator... See my screens :)))))

Edited by darksidemaster