DC-3 Micro Stutters

Just now, Goran_M said:

Not really sure what you mean by micro stutters.  If you're referring to the small pauses as you rotate around the aircraft, that's scenery loading.  

This happens with any scenery. With other aircraft, this problem is not observed. The same problem with the cockpit view. Reseting settings to minimal in Rendering options has no effect.

3 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

Does it happen with other plug in driven aircraft or default aircraft?

No, it happens only with this DC-3. Fps about 60 and small pauses. It's very unpleasant to fly. Especially, take off and land.This is the first addon aircraft on which I noticed this.

Wait for the new version of Gizmo and then we can take a look at the stutters again.  I'm not blaming Gizmo at the moment, but it's a very grey area.  The other thing could be the dense mesh.  The DC3 is a very high poly mesh, and that could be another reason.  The XP11 upgrade will have a heavily optimized mesh and may stop the stuttering.

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Wait for the new version of Gizmo and then we can take a look at the stutters again.  I'm not blaming Gizmo at the moment, but it's a very grey area.  The other thing could be the dense mesh.  The DC3 is a very high poly mesh, and that could be another reason.  The XP11 upgrade will have a heavily optimized mesh and may stop the stuttering.

You need complicated systems for this to be an issue. With the DC3 I'd expect the Lua garbage collector to be practically idle.

18 hours ago, Goran_M said:

This video was shot in X-Plane 10. So I expect the solution of the problem in X-Plane 10.

However, thanks for coming to solve this problem.