Official in-sim previews!

Cameron

I'm salivating as I anticipate this release. The SF340 is my favorite turboprop, and it's heartening to see developers dedicated to delivering a top notch version of it. Add this to the list of thank-you's given by everyone. Will be checking here frequently for its imminent (hopefully) release.

Has a price been set for this bird? Just curious.

Good work!

I'm salivating as I anticipate this release. The SF340 is my favorite turboprop, and it's heartening to see developers dedicated to delivering a top notch version of it. Add this to the list of thank-you's given by everyone. Will be checking here frequently for its imminent (hopefully) release.

Has a price been set for this bird? Just curious.

Good work!

Appreciate the comments. 

We have a price range at the moment.  Final price will be determined when it is completed.

I can't give numbers yet, but it will be a very fair price.

• 5 months later...

I see that this thread has been dead for a while.  Is this Saab 340 still planning to be released soon?

Bob

Yes, it is getting finished. 

Coding, coding and more coding.

Once all new custom datarefs are made, Theo will tie a few of them to the EHSI and EADI, I'll tie others to other switches, levers, etc... in the cockpit and then I'll wrap up the manual.

It is definitely, 100% getting finished. 

I can safely say it'll be worth the wait.  It won't be for those that want to just load it up and take off.  There will be Saab procedures to follow.