SkyMaxxPro Install Problem

SHaines

In January of this year Apple replaced my computer with a new one. Since that time I have been unable to reinstall my editions of SkyMaxxPro, Real Weather Connector and SoundMaxx. When I try to do so I get a dialog stating that "All License Slots are used". I tried downloading these programs again thinking that may clear up the problem but it did not. And I am unable to download SoundMaxx at all. Fortunately I was able to regain use of SMP and RWC via a backup copy of XPlane.

I would like to install and use these plugins with XPlane11 but I keep encountering this restriction. Is it necessary to de-install them from XP10.51 first.

Could someone at X-Aviation please assist me in restoring these plugins so I can use them properly with XPlane 11?  Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for the reply. I actually have two ticket replies. One is #U0KPJ. The other is #H8E1T. Thank you Cameron for resetting SoundMaxx. The other two products, SMP and RWC, did not indicate that issue and I was able to download them. However when I tried to install them into XP11 I got the same result... Unable to activate. So I will forst reset SoundMaxx and download that again. Then, I am assuming my subscription to SMP and RWC has been reset also so I should now be able to install all three into XP11 successfully. If I have this wrong please advise. I will post a note here as to the results (later today).

Thank you again for the reply and assisting me with this. It didn't occur to me until yesterday that the reason for all these install issues may stem from acquiring the new computer (Apple replaced my old one due to failure) with a new digital "identity". So I appreciate your spotting this note and correcting this so I can use these products again. —SH

You probably understood this already, but I first went to x-aviation.com, my account, and realized I didn't actually need to do anything there. So I then reinstalled all three products into XP11 and this time, thank you, it all worked. Including SoundMaxx. Great to be back in business! I did a flight yesterday in 11 and remarked that the weather depiction was so garish and artificial I would probably not use that version. Now that I have SMP restored I can proceed knowing the weather will look terrific again. Thank you very much!!  :D

• Upvote 1

Cameron and Sundog,
Just a short follow-up to our conversation this morning... After successfully installing and activating SMP, RWC and SM I did a flight today from Lansing (KLAN) to Niagara (KIAG) in the JAR A320. Initially I was concerned that there were no clouds at all. However, once airborne I quickly saw two wonderful characteristics of SMP. The cirrus layer was very soft, almost ethereal. As I neared cruise altitude these thin layers appeared again and flew by my aircraft at great speed. Then, as I neared my destination the entire sky slowly became overcast, almost erasing the land below. Both of these conditions are totally realistic and visually compelling, as are the giant cumulus cloud banks that one associates with SMP. This is a remarkable product which makes sim flying with X-Plane a very realistic experience. There is just no comparison between the visual quality of SkyMaxxPro and what Laminar provides. Thank you again for assisting me with reactivating these products.

• Upvote 1