Valencia - LEVC airport Icarus and Latinwings

Vezirgiannis

Hello fellow flight Simmers! 

We are very excited to announce our new work collaborated with Latinwings about Valencia LEVC airport in Spain!

Please take a look our progress on main building (Terminal) Ground and ANIMATED JETWAYS :)

Hope you like it.

Thanks from me and Icarus team

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/21/2017 at 4:50 PM, bluepanorama said:

Very beautiful job...... This is compatible with x plane 10? 

Oh boy... I didn't saw that for a long time! Currently is for X-Plane 11, since we are using all the latest technologies. Will run in X-Plane 10, probably will produce some errors, and don't look as good as in X-Plane 11.

• 4 years later...

Dear @Cameron & @airfighter,

I would like to restate that the app installer for Mac OS you get inside the dmg image with LEVC when you  purchase it, it does not open. It does not work. You double click on the installer app from the image dmg and then nothing happens. (I'm on an Intel MacBook Pro 2019 running on Catalina 10.15.7 by the way)

Cameron, you said you were looking into this, but a few weeks on have now passed and this still hasn't been resolved. So I am trying, and asking you, all very gently/KINDLY once more to have a look at this issue for us Mac users please.

It potentially has to be released as a fix or an installer recompile, perhaps? Now that the HotStart CL60 launch dust has settled a bit, would you now be able to see what's happening with this particular installer app? (note that when using the earlier OS, Mojave, the app installs ok).

Many Thanks! I hope to get on the right foot this time with this message (so please do not shoot the messenger O:-)!) Here's to hope ;)!

If it can't be done right away, can you then please state an ETA as to when to expect this fix/patch to the Mac installer to be published? (so as to avoid reposting this issue multiple times -either in here or through support- and so as to avoid chasing you for it any earlier than I have to as well)