Midway (KSAN)

sdflyer

I was checking Midway aircraft carrier (CVN-41) which is currently is museum but instead discovered Nimiz (CVN-68) with NAVY crew and whole bunch of F-18 aircraft ready to go to the action. LOL.

Not that is the big deal but would be nice if you could correct it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sdflyer said:

I was checking Midway aircraft carrier (CVN-41) which is currently is museum but instead discovered Nimiz (CVN-68) with NAVY crew and whole bunch of F-18 aircraft ready to go to the action. LOL.

Not that is the big deal but would be nice if you could correct it.

We use the existing carrier for the effect. I am adding to the to-do list for the update that will come a bit later.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Chase911 said:

Has this update ever been applied?. I've been reading a bunch of interesting posts about this airport scenery. Scratching head to determine if i want to buy this, now very dated scenery.  But the screen shots and videos I've seen show it to be pretty nice. So I'm on the fence.

Dave.

KSAN was a conversion of LatinVFR's from FSX (the first ever official collaboration between teams from FSX and X-Plane),  made by Icarus Simulations. 

Icarus Simulations was dissolved on November 2017, so any plans for any further updates, never realized.

I, as a ex-member of Icarus Simulations, provide here any support needed, so in that front you are covered.