License / Activation Issue or Irrelevant Company !!!

thy163

I want to re-download the Ixeg 737 product and re-enable the license. But as far as I understand, the x-aviation.com/support unit is not interested in this issue and It makes me aggrieved. As a result does not allow me to use a product I paid for. I bought two tickets and even bought more tickets using the "reset request" option. I bought two more tickets on the 25rd of the month.  (Ticket #SBVV6 and Ticket #7JQS9) but However, despite the 3 days passed, the company has not solved the problem yet.

Can somebody help me now for my problem. Why can I not use a product that I pay?

Thanks

Edited by thy163

I want to re-download the Ixeg 737 product and re-enable the license. But as far as I understand, the x-aviation.com/support unit is not interested in this issue and It makes me aggrieved. As a result does not allow me to use a product I paid for. I bought two tickets and even bought more tickets using the "reset request" option. I bought two more tickets on the 25rd of the month.  (Ticket #SBVV6 and Ticket #7JQS9) but However, despite the 3 days passed, the company has not solved the problem yet.

Can somebody help me now for my problem. Why can I not use a product that I pay?

Thanks

Each of your support tickets (now 3 of them) are all in the three day response window, and you keep pushing yourself down to the back of the line everytime you send in an email requesting the same thing.

Be patient and you'll get a response within the published time.

You are lucky, I'm waiting since 15th of january... Ticket #KA1MM ...

Filling your support ticket with cuss words and accusations doesn't help you, you know.