Aerobask E1000 Throttle Problem

pb1059

I recently procured the Aerobask Epic E1000.  On startup, with prop in feathered position, power at flight idle, and condition lever in ground idle, the torque shoots up to 160% and stays there.  No matter where I put the power, between flight idle and full throttle, the torque output remains pegged.  Beta and reverse operate.  I am using a Precision Flight Controls throttle quadrant for twin turboprops using only the #1 engine controls for the single engine E1000.  This has worked well with my Carenado TBM 850.  I have looked through all of the settings in XP10 and Plane Maker and have not found any obvious changes that I thought would make a difference.  I have the throttle settings in plane maker set for 0.36 for Beta and 0.12 for reverse but only the reverse box checked.  If I check both beta and reverse, the power lever does not work right.  By that I mean that the lever in the 3d cockpit does not move smoothly through the beta range but jumps directly to the reverse range.

Has anyone had similar problems with the E1000, or any other A/C for that matter?