High Altitude TOGA bug??

Hello, until recently I've never used the 20k (normal rated) option for takeoff with the IXEG. Departing from Denver I noticed that when I press the toga button (x2 of course) the N1 will always raise to ~84.7% unless I 1) manually adjust it once accelerated past 84 knots or 2) disengage the auto throttle below 84 and adjust manually or 3) Press the 18.5K de-rate option in the FMC BEFORE 84 knots and it will adjust to the 18.5 n1 AND if I press the 20K again (after pressing 18.5) the thrust will advance to the once desired 20k thrust option, and then some:D (Only If I can press in in-time, past 84 knots it will not work ( as expected).

I've tried using the 20k option at sea level airports like (LAX) and takeoff went as expected, and some hot/high airports like PHX, MMX, ABQ where results varied based on the airports

I'm not entirely sure if it's just something I'm doing wrong, an actual bug or possibly the plane being passive aggressive about me using full thrust:P

I have noticed that when the TOGA advancement operates normally there is a brief pause around ~84.7%

I've posted a short demonstration about the issue on youtube:

Also note: Rebooting gizmo each time had no effect on the issue, also properly setting up the FMC, and MCP did not have an effect on the issue

Edited by kylegavin11