Contact ATC & IXEG

machvista

All,

Firstly, what a great airplane. Just recently purchased it and I love it, great job! I do have a relatively large issue.

When attempting to "Contact ATC" on PilotEdge I cannot transmit voice. I have used the Contact ATC button on my Joystick and Keyboard but it does not work. I can contact atc all day with my other airplane (e.g. FlightFactor), but when I load the IXEG I cannot.. I have tried two different headseats so far and nothing. I can hear the controller from PilotEdge just fine, but I just can't transmit.

Any suggestions?

14 minutes ago, machvista said:

All,

Firstly, what a great airplane. Just recently purchased it and I love it, great job! I do have a relatively large issue.

When attempting to "Contact ATC" on PilotEdge I cannot transmit voice. I have used the Contact ATC button on my Joystick and Keyboard but it does not work. I can contact atc all day with my other airplane (e.g. FlightFactor), but when I load the IXEG I cannot.. I have tried two different headseats so far and nothing. I can hear the controller from PilotEdge just fine, but I just can't transmit.

Any suggestions?

You are missing to activate the MIC for COMM1 Captain's side. See picture attached. I do train over PE, if you need more help let me know.

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-13 a la(s) 18.04.31.png

13 minutes ago, machvista said:

Thanks so much my friend, I was going crazy! Why is COM1 not selected my default?

Because this bird is meant to be a very deep simulation of the real thing and what pilots get when entering the cockpit. Captain & first officer are expected to set their audio panel accordingly as part of their initial flight deck preparation flow.