IXEG 737 300 classic

marino

Hellow everyone

I have mentioned in the past that when running the 737,from time to time it freezes,i have received a reply ,need to exclude the program from window defender,specially if using the FMC direct legs or modified route.

I have done it but unfortunately,it keeps happening,most of the time after 2hours flight.

cannot understand why,I have purchased the 737 less than 6 months ago,does it need an update to fix the issue ?? 

Many thanks

No, it does not need an update, and future updates will not adress this.

I am sure that it is something that is going on with your computer, especially if it happens mostly after 2 hour flights.

You can post your log.txt from the X-Plane main folder here, and maybe we can have a look if you run a conflicting plugin.

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 1

mmmm since you mentioned this behavior arises after quite some time over the simulation, this could be a hardware temperature issue. I.E. it happened to myself running a latest spec imac which goes extremely hot under xplane hardware demands. I had to install a fan control app to proactively cool down the hardware.

If the CPU or the GPU (graphics card chip) reaches the hardware operating temp limits, it automatically throttles down their operating Ghz frequency for allowing the hardware to cool down preventing damage. This will cause sudden/intermitent massive fps drops to the simulation that requires full hardware power for running smooth at all times.

i would suggest to Jan's recommendations above you also monitor your hardware operating temps and frequency when you experience this.

Edited by mmerelles
misspelling