XP11 Crashing (PB13)

Acesimulation

Hi all,

So for some reason now, My XP11 decided to start crashing upon startup or when I am loading into start a new flight, it will get as far as reading new scenery files.

It didn't do this before, But all of a sudden now, it has started to. My specs are: I7 3770K @4.7ghz, 16gb ram, GTX 970.

I did a fresh install, Started it up and it worked, Then I installed SMP 4 and RWC, Loaded up to the main screen, Chosen my flight etc, Got as far as reading new scenery files, Then it crashed :( and there the only 2 things I have installed on my fresh new copy

Log is also attached

Log.txt

Well, this is a puzzling one. Your log does not actually implicate SkyMaxx Pro or RWC as causing your crash. Usually this sort of thing indicates a system that's low on resources, or some other plugin that's corrupting memory. But you have plenty of memory and disk space available, your CPU and video card are certainly good enough, and you don't have a ton of wacky add-ons or custom scenery installed.

Are you overclocking your CPU or GPU? Sometimes that can cause oddness such as this.

36 minutes ago, sundog said:

Well, this is a puzzling one. Your log does not actually implicate SkyMaxx Pro or RWC as causing your crash. Usually this sort of thing indicates a system that's low on resources, or some other plugin that's corrupting memory. But you have plenty of memory and disk space available, your CPU and video card are certainly good enough, and you don't have a ton of wacky add-ons or custom scenery installed.

Are you overclocking your CPU or GPU? Sometimes that can cause oddness such as this.

I've recently OC'ED my CPU to 4.7ghz