Engine 1 not working after C&D Startup

Damn_dorian

Starting up the engines in cold&dark worked without any problems until the last Beta Patch of XP11.
Engine 2 starts up without any problems and is stable. Then I start up engine 1. Everything looks good, the N2 rises until 25% then I add fuel, the engine ignitions, and the N1 starts to rise up. Until exactly 11.5%. Then the engine kinda freezes. It wont rise any further. I can flood the engine with fuel by giving full speed with my thrust but nothing happens on this engine. 
Further the % scale on my fuel gauges of how full the tank is, is missing. The amount is indicated correctly tho.

Thanks for your great work on this plane btw. I'm truly satisfied so far - ignoring this little bug =)

Greetings

Jan aka. Damn_Dorian

Unbenannt.jpg

@Litjan I know, but I thought you guys have maybe an idea how to fix it by myself like Andrew, after you have much more knowledge of the parameters and orders running in the background. Thanks tho! 
I'm looking forward to your update. The plane makes so much fun. Your love to the little details is just so insane! Best money spend on a plane since a long time. 

@AndrewCZ
Thanks buddy! I will give it a shot later. The problem occurs not only on this plane. U just made my day. Cheers!

Greets Jan 

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the kind words - I know some planes are affected, and I know that the "default" aircraft in XP11 will be working fine again in the next beta... The payware aircraft will be updated when XP11 is final - Ben Supnik told everyone to wait until then.

Cheers, Jan