XP11 PB13 Cold and Dark loading?

What you are missing is that X-Plane 11 as a beta is a constantly moving target and hence things can break from beta to beta. Laminar have recommended that devs do not upgrade aircraft to XP11 until it is fully released. Someone might find a work around but until we get XP11 final there may be other things that break. 

• Upvote 1

What you are missing is that X-Plane 11 as a beta is a constantly moving target and hence things can break from beta to beta. Laminar have recommended that devs do not upgrade aircraft to XP11 until it is fully released. Someone might find a work around but until we get XP11 final there may be other things that break. 

Beta? Really? Who knew?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

• Downvote 3

On 3/4/2017 at 3:14 AM, jcallum said:

When I load the IXEG 737 into X-Plane 11 (pb13) it loads with the engines running despite the fact that that option is not selected in the config menu. What am I missing?

PB13, "Start with engines running" in X-Plane unchecked (just to be sure, IXEG should ignore this), Cold & dark in IXEG menu selected, plane loads with everything off as it's supposed to.

PB13, "Start with engines running" in X-Plane unchecked (just to be sure, IXEG should ignore this), Cold & dark in IXEG menu selected, plane loads with everything off as it's supposed to.

Ah! Thanks. That's the problem. I forgot that the IXEG has a menu option for that. My bad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk