Really low volume for altitude call-outs

richie894

Hello,

I just purchased the IXEG last week and wow it really is as amazing as everyone says. The only issue I have is that the altitude call-outs when I come into land (50 - 40 - 30 etc) are really soft and I can barely hear them. I played around with the sound settings but could not really get them any louder. Does anyone have any advice or can share what are the optimal settings for the master sound, cockpit sound and air conditioning on the IXEG preferences menu? Or do I need to adjust sound in XP or planemaker?

Thanks

I am glad I am not the only one with this problem. The file plays at normal level when I click on the file. But when in the sim you can barely hear them. It must be a beta thing. Shame because it makes it really challenging to land without it.

I wonder if there are any third party plugins to provide call-outs which can be used in the interim??

1 hour ago, richie894 said:

I am glad I am not the only one with this problem. The file plays at normal level when I click on the file. But when in the sim you can barely hear them. It must be a beta thing. Shame because it makes it really challenging to land without it.

I wonder if there are any third party plugins to provide call-outs which can be used in the interim??

Yea that's a bug associated with xp 11. Best thing I do is increase the volume pretty high for landing. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2017 at 6:01 PM, Litjan said:

We will adjust and tune for XP11 when it is final - until then the plane is officially "XP10 only" and you can use it in XP11 at your own risk and choice, of course.

Cheers, Jan

Hello Jan,

Just circling back on this to make sure it is still on the radar. Now XP11 is final, still same issue with not hearing the altitude call-outs on landing.