X-Aviation - Great Customer Support - Thanks

FACT

A big thank you to Cameron and his team for turning around my outstanding tickets today.

These tickets were related to renewing the links on pretty much most of my products with X Aviation and these were all resolved today.

Thanks for listening, responding and acting on my requests - very much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2017 at 11:43 AM, FACT said:

A big thank you to Cameron and his team for turning around my outstanding tickets today.

These tickets were related to renewing the links on pretty much most of my products with X Aviation and these were all resolved today.

Thanks for listening, responding and acting on my requests - very much appreciated.

Agreed 100% - outstanding customer service!

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, N. Podaru said:

So, my post gets deleted because this is how we understand customer service?

Your post was removed because the information it contained was non-factual, and it fell within the guidelines that checking up or running assertions to do with support tickets in general will be removed from this forum. If you feel you have an issue, take it to PM.

To be clear, you tried to assert that you have been waiting one week for a response. In reality, you have been barely waiting into the 3 day window, one day of which was a weekend. You are still within the quoted support ticket response time.