X-Aviation Cyber Monday Sale!

Cameron

Oh  ;)

Cameron. What should a new X-plane user buy. I'm gonna buy the MU-2 and 1 more plane ( Falco ) OR ( Cessna Corvalis ).

Theese will be my first Payware planes.

I need a hint :-)

Each of these aircraft are equally well crafted and a joy to fly. We have a standard at X-Aviation for quality, and try our best to not disappoint in what we deliver. Because of this, I'm confident you'll get enjoyment out of either one.

The MU-2 is a complex plane. It's fun simply for the fact that it's rewarding once you understand how to fly it right, and we have some awesome documentation included with the product to guide you right along. If you're into this kind of thing, and you want another relatively realistic "button pushing" experience, the Corvalis is right there next to it with the G1000 simulation, and it's only about to get better (free updates coming that many will enjoy...to be announced later).

The Falco is my favorite aircraft to fly around in just for fun. It's probably one of the most advanced programmed aircraft when it comes to manipulators and the detail is stunning. It's not as complex to fly, but it sure is a joy as a VFR plane if you want to just enjoy the view (which could equally be said for the Corvalis too).

Ultimately, this is going to come down to your own preference. I am confident, though, you won't be disappointed with either.

You could always take advantage of the sale and get both! ;)

Out of those three aircraft, you'll get more joy than with most any other add-ons out there. The only thing they don't cover is...a jet. We'll fix that soon. :)