missing "Sky Colors" options - just a blank empty box

VFRflier

The SkyMaxxPro v4.0.1 option screen is blank for the "Sky Colors" option, shown in the attached image.  This is for a Win7 Pro X-Plane 11 beta 9 installation.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled SMP and have no other weather programs installed, XPlane is fully updated using the installer.   I did have xEnviro installed but removed it and purchased SMP v4.0 instead.  I have tried the "re-load all cloud colors” button but it does nothing.  I use Real Weather Connector with FS Global Real Weather.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Cliff

SkyMaxxPro v4.01 missing Cloud Color Option.PNG

This happened once to me as well. I found that after qutiting X-Plane and restarting it, it appeared again - and I never had it happen again.

I think it's some sort of issue with the working directory of X-Plane getting changed by something under the hood, probably by some other plug-in or add-on. If it continues, try temporarily removing your other plugins (except Gizmo) and see if that clears it up. If so, add them back in one at a time until you find the culprit. There's a possibility that X-Plane 11 beta 9 itself is doing this for some reason too, in which case we just have to chalk it up to the instability you'd expect while running beta software.