Navigraph navdata update

Sylvain

Hi all...

I just bought the CRJ-200 for XP11 but I can not update the navdata database. I use Navigraph FMS data manager. The directory is good: Aircraft> X-aviation> Bombardier CRJ-200> Plugins> CRJAvionics> navdata>.....
The file cycle_info.txt gives me the correct version AIRAC cycle: 1702
But the MCDU/FMS gives <active data base> 07JAN16 03FEB16. The time and date are good. Version: CRJ 1.7.1-007cbba

The other XP11 aircrafts give the correct version of the AIRAC cycle in MCDU/FMS  (B737, B747, MD80 ....)

Help appreciated

In good coop

Sylvain

Do not use the old mapping for the CRJ-200 from Navigraph FMS Data manager. It's for 1.5 and earlier.

Use this cycle "X-Plane GNS430, 777 Worldliner (Ext/Prof), Flightfactor B757 Professional, VMAX B767-300ER Professional, X-Crafts Embraer E-175, Aerobask Aircrafts" even though it doesn't mention the CRJ, it is compatible.

Ok Philipp

I manually download the cycle you said, i extract in "Aircraft> X-aviation> Bombardier CRJ-200> Plugins> CRJAvionics> navdata>....." but that change nothing, I still have the old database in the aircraft

What i done wrong ?

Thank's

Sylvain

Edited by Sylvain

5 minutes ago, Sylvain said:

OK after reading X-Plane.org forum, i created GNS430/Navdata under Custom Data and extract the cycle_file in it and it works, database is up to date

That is the default location the Navigraph FMS Data manager would have installed it in anyway. This location is used by a lot of add-on aircraft nowadays, as listed above.