Activation Password

Kerfuffle

I downloaded Sky Maxx Pro 4 today.  I installed it into XP-11. The activation window appeared and I entered my email and password.  "Password invalid"! Same password I used on the installer.  The same problem appeared when I tried to activate the iEXG B737 into XP11.

Both of these items installed into XP10 and using the same correct password they activated without a problem.

What does it take to activate these products into XP11

5 hours ago, Boeing Driver said:

I downloaded Sky Maxx Pro 4 today.  I installed it into XP-11. The activation window appeared and I entered my email and password.  "Password invalid"! Same password I used on the installer.  The same problem appeared when I tried to activate the iEXG B737 into XP11.

Both of these items installed into XP10 and using the same correct password they activated without a problem.

Its the same password and user name to get into the forums.................  If you signed it up that way.

6 hours ago, Boeing Driver said:

Due to ancient code that lacks url-encoding in the sim activator various passwords are not usable.

This sucks and is being changed. The new DRM is taking shape.

In the meantime, head over here, change your password to something autogen withouth special chars in it and it should start working;

https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/password_forgotten.php

Yes this sucks. I'm sorry. My password code from years past is crap. Thanks for your patience.

12 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

Due to ancient code that lacks url-encoding in the sim activator various passwords are not usable.

This sucks and is being changed. The new DRM is taking shape.

In the meantime, head over here, change your password to something autogen withouth special chars in it and it should start working;

https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/password_forgotten.php

Yes this sucks. I'm sorry. My password code from years past is crap. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks Ben, I will try this as soon as I get home.

Dear Ben Russell,

I am afraid I do not know how to "autogen" a new password. I tried a new password I made up but that failed also.  I did notice when I went to reset the password that a hidden password was filling the existing password box, I took this to mean my current password so I deleted that and started with a new one. I am back to square one. Any thoughts?

Thanks