30 FPS w/IXEG 737 no matter what...

lineman55

I have a question here...

I decided to drop out in XPLANE11 all to the left, to low on everything  just to see what kind of framerate I would get.and I am seeing the same frames stuck at 30 ..expecting to see a higher frame rate. When I put everything back  to High /HDR and all to the right,except reflection (halfway).  with most of my sliders the frames stay the same..mabe a quick drop to 27-30.VSYNCH is off  ..My setup is the I7-6700K, GTX 1070 with a new MB Z170-E. Im curious as to why nothing changes..of course Im using the IXEG 737 solely...I am using drivers 376.19, 16341mb graphics, ...does anyone have any ideas why?

suggestions?

Edit...I even tried the Cessna defaut and they stay at 30...all sliders off..left...I think something is not right...

Edited by lineman55

2 hours ago, K4bel123 said:

You must have locked your frame rate somewhere. I´d suspect it to be in the Nvidia control panel.

what would I be looking for that might cause that?

I just went and hit restore in the Nvidia control panel for a start and will work up from there

Edited by lineman55

3d settings/manage 3d settings/global or/and program settings/vertical sync, in there check adaptive half rate refresh isn't the chosen option

For what it's worth i've found in xp11, threaded optimisation at auto does the same in my case as having it turned off or on, just in case you use xp11 beta

Also, if you've messed with nvidiainspector, check there too

Tony

im getting 52-59 fps now after a restore...with all sliders to left

after a bit of adjusting graphic settings in xplane Im back to around 30-35..fps

VISUAL/TEXTURE -MAXED
ANTIALIASING- 4X+SSAA+FXAA
WORLD OBJECTS -HIGH
REFLECTION- MEDIUM

NO SHADOWS ON SCENERY/ CHECKED DRAW PARKED AIRCRAFT

window mode- frames stay pretty consistant..
Full screen- drops out about 5 fps
NO VSYNCH

Edited by lineman55
  • Upvote 1