[GE & PW engines] A330 JARDesing Modification

ikzay98

Hello

I present the engine modification for the JARDesing A330

It is a very simple modification, the original airplane is the 330 of JARDesing and the objects of the engines are those of the A330 of XplanePaintShop.

Here I leave you the download link of what you need to do it and a texture of Air Europa made by me.

Files:  https://mega.nz/#!wwcgnKbJ!pNNznPlTg1LLsiWdti8p5qiJdAnTdErZef4tZ02ore0

Texture: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/35897-air-europa-ec-jqc-for-a330-jar-desing/

Also I leave the tutorial of how to put these motors in the airplane, using plane maker and a program of editing of photos.

Tutorial: 

It is my first public work with plane maker, I have more projects in mind which will reveal them throughout the year, for the moment they are all modifications.

I hope you like it and enjoy it!

Edited by ikzay98
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 6 months later...

Just a little question on this: I've recently added PW and GE engines to my Jardesign A330, thanks for the tutorial! But as you can also see in your video, there are some parts shimmering in certain angles near the new engines. Seems to be a leftover of the original fan blades and something else. I went through the texture files and deleted everything that had to do something with the engine. Did you find a fix for this problem on how to get rid of those shimmers? ;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all!

I bring you the new modification of the GE & PW engines for the 330 of JarDesign.
On this occasion the engines are removed from the RWD 330 with which I can not provide the files, only a texture pack of the engines, which will upload in a few days and I could link in this thread.

I hope it helps you and that you like it!

• 9 months later...
On 1/28/2019 at 8:53 PM, ikzay98 said:

Hi all!

I bring you the new modification of the GE & PW engines for the 330 of JarDesign.
On this occasion the engines are removed from the RWD 330 with which I can not provide the files, only a texture pack of the engines, which will upload in a few days and I could link in this thread.

I hope it helps you and that you like it!

Nice effort really, but something is wrong with me, I cant get the engines to start.

your help is appreciated

• 4 months later...