License/Activation/Installation related questions [Merged]

PinkJackal

I have requested my licence rest on the store, sunday, but nobody did nothing!!!

How much longer do I need to wait to fly again<_<????

Maybe I have requested reset the wrong way, I've just press "request reset", see my attachment photo, I have never done that, so please help, I need to fly this plane!!!

B733_1.png

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Morten

13 minutes ago, PinkJackal said:

I have requested my licence rest on the store, sunday, but nobody did nothing!!!

Well, what does the contact page say about response times when you click Request Reset? For that matter, did you just decide to ignore the big text presented to you after you submitted your ticket?

We will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker.

I don't find this statement correct in any way!!

As long as I have paid for my licence, I have the right to use it when I want, unconditioned, why wait 3 days, do you think I'm correct!?

I'm asking you peacefully, please reactivate my product!

Thank you, sir!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• Morten pinned and unlocked this topic
  • We at IXEG cannot issue activations, it has to go through X-Aviation.  We just make the aircraft and have nothing to do with it...
  • Not all requests are legitimate and requests therefore needs to be reviewed manually by XA (yea, thats really annoying but necessary unfortunately)
  • Normal response times for legitimate requests according to X-Aviation is normally less than 3 days
  • During weekends, holidays, new big releases etc response time *might* increase somewhat
  • Do NOT submit multiple tickets, this will bump you down to the bottom of the list again.
  • XA is working on technical solutions to give the users more control over his/her own activations
Edited by Morten

Yes but Cameron deleting postings, don`t reactivat legal bought products. This is not an fair handling for an online store.! I bought your software, send ticket 4 days ago, no reaction nothing. Then i wrote here to the forum, and the only thing was deleting my post. how would your reaction MORTON. This is not funny anymore.

XA is working on technical solutions to give the users more control over his/her own activations

This listen great. You know windows is making often problems , X-plane too, you need to reinstall all, new machine ID, and then the problems starts

Cameron should put himself in our position, how would he react there ? I think the same

I hope this posting don`t get delete too !!

sorry for my bad english, i am an older person

Edited by Kopelent
  • Upvote 3

Personally I would wait atleast a few more days than you have before I started getting angry in a forum, but thats me...:huh:  Also, having bought it legal does not mean one has USED it legal and in that case the deal is off (not saying you have).  If X-Aviation has to answer everyone in the forums as well, you can be assured response times will increase for the others that are waiting patiently for a response to a ticket. 

Now keep this topic constructive, no personal attacks etc or it will get closed or cleaned up.

• Downvote 2

And just to add my two cents here - I have not reinstalled X-Plane or Windows EVER in 20 years of using windows and X-Plane. It is simply not necessary, especially not with the latest windows versions from 7 on up.

The plane is out for 9 months, and if I had bought it, I would still have 2 activations left.

Save yourself the trouble - do NOT reinstall every time something doesn´t work. Here is some further reading on this: http://developer.x-plane.com/2016/11/you-dont-need-to-reinstall-x-plane-to-fix-it/

Jan

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, good afternoon, does anyone know if the tenico service of x-aviation works? All the times that I have had to contact them have taken so long to answer.

This is because it tells me that the ixeg license has exceeded the limit of activations.

What I can do? Thank you very much for reading me

Hello,

Seems you wrote your original ticket, then you wrote in again to update the ticket and pushed yourself to the bottom of the queue. Please try and retain from doing this, as it only delays the response from you.

As a caution, the forums are not a means for checking up on support ticket status. Rest assured, you will be replied to.

• Upvote 1

• Cameron locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

G'day

Went to redownload my IXEG 737 as mybackup was corrupted only to find the downloads are time limited.

So sent off a request last Thursday for reactivation ie 6 days ago.

Still no reactivation, still unable to download i legally purchased and no contact whatsoever.

I undestand you are not X-Aviation however YOU choose to use them as your supplier to the customers ie ME.

And right now and looking round the customer service or lack thereof they supply is appalling.

Can you please advise how I am to get a download copy of the 737 when the Vendor seems very happy to ignore the system (appalling that it is) they set up?

For a great addon to Xplane its pretty disappointing. 

Edited by DarrenHowie
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DarrenHowie said:

G'day

Went to redownload my IXEG 737 as mybackup was corrupted only to find the downloads are time limited.

So sent off a request last Thursday for reactivation ie 6 days ago.

Still no reactivation, still unable to download i legally purchased and no contact whatsoever.

I undestand you are not X-Aviation however YOU choose to use them as your supplier to the customers ie ME.

And right now and looking round the customer service or lack thereof they supply is appalling.

Can you please advise how I am to get a download copy of the 737 when the Vendor seems very happy to ignore the system (appalling that it is) they set up?

For a great addon to Xplane its pretty disappointing. 

Hi Darren,

A fellow Aussie?  This issue has happened to me twice, due to the license expiring and "all activation slots used."  I share in your frustration as X-Avaition don't have fast customer support from my view and your product is rendered unusable and the $70 that you paid is not giving you your money's worth.  I know X-Avaition do not want you to do this but since it has been 6 days, (I spent 9 days before sending another email) you can probably send another email as if they don't give any indication that your request has been noted by this time, they have almost definitely missed you email and you should be able to use your product!  If they don't reply after a few more days (i.e 3) then there's a problem. :)

I hope that helps.

Yea mate from up in Cairns these days.

I purchased in on the 1st of August so the link is barely 7 months old.

I can redownload Flytampa stuff or stuff from Simmarket i bought 10 years ago yet X-Aviation its not even barely more than 6 months and i even have slots left over unused.

9 days with no response hey its unbelievable to have a company like this selling what is the best Airliner for xplane.

On 3/15/2017 at 2:21 AM, DarrenHowie said:
Yea mate from up in Cairns these days.

I purchased in on the 1st of August so the link is barely 7 months old.

I can redownload Flytampa stuff or stuff from Simmarket i bought 10 years ago yet X-Aviation its not even barely more than 6 months and i even have slots left over unused.

9 days with no response hey its unbelievable to have a company like this selling what is the best Airliner for xplane.

"Appalling". You used that word over and over. You know there are nicer ways to ask about things like this, right?

Don't believe everything you read, either. 99% of what you see has another side to the story they aren't telling you, and it usually is piracy related.

Regarding your issue...

You don't have a reply because there is no support ticket for you, therefore there's nothing to respond to! Feel free to prove me otherwise and make me eat my words. :)

Now, if you want to actually be productive and not sling text poo all over the place, send an email to support@x-aviation.com and be sure you get your instant support ticket number back.

It's really not that hard, especially asking in a polite way.

• Downvote 3

• Morten unpinned this topic