Datarefs and commands for IXEG 737

flightman49

Does the IXEG 737 come with all the dataref and/or commands to make building a homecockpit worth while? I have theGoflight MCP PRO and EFIS so I don't need any datarefs to make these work. I'm using Polly's Interface tool. I am more interested in datarefs for all the overhead switches and all the Main Instrument Panel (MIP) switches and selectors  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, flightman49 said:

Does the IXEG 737 have a dataref to control the speed brakes setings?. I can't seem to find it?

Thank you

The speed brake has no settings like a switch or a knob, it is a handle lever that works vía xplane speed brake axis dataref

To control the speed brakes lever, you may:

A. you can map xplane speed brake axis to a hardware handle lever you have (same as you map a throttle lever)

B. you can map 2 buttons or keys to xplane 'sim/flight_controls/speedbrakes extend one' & 'speedbrakes retract one' (each clic will cycle them up or down a bit)

C. you can make a lua script or similar to manipulate xplane dataref speed brakes axis writting values 0.xxxx to 1.0 (sim/cockpit2/controls/speedbrake_ratio)

Or did you mean wheel brakes knob settings? (RTO, OFF, 1, 2, 3, MAX)

dataref 'ixeg/733/hydraulics/hyd_auto_brake_act'

RTO = -1

OFF = 0

1,2,3 setting = 1,2,3 respectively

MAX = 4

hope this helps

Edited by mmerelles
misspelling
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
41 minutes ago, tracer said:

Hello everybody! Tell me please if anyone knows which dataref is responsible for the speeding warning for flaps in IXEG733 (blinking 8 on the speed indicator). And does anyone have a complete list of datarefs for IXEG733? Thank you in advance

the official list of custom commands & dataref is included with the aircraft in the documentation folder, file "2-interface guide.pdf"

• 1 month later...

Hello mmerelles,

you wrote: "you can make a lua script or similar to manipulate xplane dataref speed brakes axis writting values 0.xxxx to 1.0 (sim/cockpit2/controls/speedbrake_ratio)".

However, modifying the dataref "sim/cockpit2/controls/speedbrake_ratio" via my plugin does NOT move the lever of the IXEG 737.

But: Modifying the dataref "sim/cockpit2/controls/speedbrake_ratio" moves the lever of the 737 of Laminar Research.

What could be the cause?

(The data ref tool confirms that my plugin successfully writes to "sim/cockpit2/controls/speedbrake_ratio"; no joystick axis is mapped to the speedbrake)

I have the impression that a different dataref needs to be written for the IXEG 737.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kind regards

Jens

Edited by jixeg737