My first IXEG Video using OBS RECORDER

lineman55

As Jan said

If you're into flight sims, peds are a must, so much precision with them once you get used to them

And an old adage here in the UK, buy cheap buy twice, food for thought, especially where flight gear's concerned, but obviously you can only afford what you can afford

Luckily a mate in the states gave me CH Peds as a gift many many years ago, obviously not the best nowadays but boy they're still rockin lol

Have Fun

Tony

On January 14, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Defiance_co said:

As Jan said

If you're into flight sims, peds are a must, so much precision with them once you get used to them

And an old adage here in the UK, buy cheap buy twice, food for thought, especially where flight gear's concerned, but obviously you can only afford what you can afford

Luckily a mate in the states gave me CH Peds as a gift many many years ago, obviously not the best nowadays but boy they're still rockin lol

Have Fun

Tony

Just ordered the MFG Crosswind pedals. 

Hiya,

After another gpu/cpu-motherboard/monitor upgrade when intel/nvidia release next batch soon hopefully, i think err well i know lol Croddwinds will be my next purchase flight-sim related, at least hardware-wise

I know they get great reviews

But when you're settled in with them, a quick writeup on them would be great :)

Have Fun

Tony