Bird looks great in VR - just a little issue

gcbraun

The IXEG 737 looks outstanding in Flyinside with my Oculus-Rift. It is surely the prettiest VC in X-Plane and the immersion is unbelievable. I just installed X-Plane 11 and took the 737 for a spin and was mesmerized.

The only problem I have is programming the FMC. While it is doable, I would prefer to use an external solution. I have tried AirFMC, but I cannot get it to work. Is it a XP11 issue?

Any other ways of accessing the FMC from outside the simulator?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 0:39 PM, gcbraun said:

The IXEG 737 looks outstanding in Flyinside with my Oculus-Rift. It is surely the prettiest VC in X-Plane and the immersion is unbelievable. I just installed X-Plane 11 and took the 737 for a spin and was mesmerized.

The only problem I have is programming the FMC. While it is doable, I would prefer to use an external solution. I have tried AirFMC, but I cannot get it to work. Is it a XP11 issue?

Any other ways of accessing the FMC from outside the simulator?

I am also interested in using my IPAD for AirFMC but havnt yet tried it...interested in knowing before moving forward on this