733 leaves route programmed in FMS

Hi guys,

wondering if anyone witnessed this before.. I have still to confirm if it happens regularly but at least it happened once.

2 days ago I made my 2nd flight on the 733 out of Brussels to Amsterdam.
As I didn't want to spend too much time setting up the plane (limited time) I choose the 'ready to fly' operation setup.

I programmed the FMS, departure sids, full route, arrival stars, runways, checked the weights, take off speeds, made sure all IRS were aligned, so basically all there was too it to have the plane safely fly it's route.

I took off from EBBR, activated the LNAV, VNAV and all was looking good. Then all of a sudden over waypoint 'RIVER', or perhaps just a bit after that the plane made a right roll as if it was leaving it's route and just wanted to go it's own way. I was able to take control by manually selecting a heading, but whenever I tried reactivating LNAV the plane went back into it's right turn. I checked the legs page and there were no discontinuities and all waypoint were setup correctly.

I'm pretty sure all was setup correctly, especially since I had no problems flying the SID and the plane was on it's way for a perfect flight.

I still have to confirm if this happens more often but it has kept me thinking for a couple of days now and was wondering if anyone else witnessed this strange behavior.
Some of you might have more experience flying this bird and might see a reason why the 733 would act in such way..

regards

Davy

Edited by THA118