Misalignment of characters

Goofy

Hello,

Thank's JGregory for the answer.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french ;)

Is there any idea about the progress and release of the 1.4 version of the SAAB 340 ?

-----

While waiting for version 1.4 of the SAAB 340, I found a solution to align the numbers.
This altitude value for the autopilot is memorized from one session to another session of X-Plane and also from one aircraft to another. It's not attached to one aircraft in particular.
For the SAAB 340A this value must necessarily be a value in hundred feet. If we have feet or/and tens of feet different from zero (eg 15052 feet), then the numbers will no longer be aligned in the SAAB 340.

The solution is to open another aircraft with an ability to select an altitude in the autopilot and then select an altitude in hundreds of feet (feet and tens of feet to zero). Or best, we select the value 00000 feet. This value is stored in X-Plane. When we open again the SAAB 340, the autopilot altitude is set to this value in hundred feet. The characters are aligned again now...