FMC question

Hi, I might be trying to fly the aircraft in the x11 beta (which seems ok for the best part, but for some reason I now cant program the FMC)

I am trying to fly PHNL - PHKO, and after trying a dozen times to get the plan in, I cant. I keep getting some consol thing come up with a bunch of errors.

iv tried to copy and paste the error, but its not letting me have it.
so iv typed it all by hand.

gxt.load: Error report: FAILED: ext_info is nil, Bad Link?
Then after closing the box, clicking EXE I get the following.
133.263 TK: Pre-processing conditionals for LL
Callback DREF_Hooked_setDataf: cdul_lsk4R_onWrite: [string "ixeg.733.draw_route.lua.aes"] :1781: attempt to index a nil value
318.527 TK EXEC pressed
Callback DREF_Hooked_setDataf: cdul_exec_onWrite: [string "ixeg.733.draw_route.lua.aes"] :4118: bad argument (hashtag)1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

I know its not supported for 11, but in a dozen flights iv not seen this, so if anyone has any ideas as to how I can get around this problem ( I have tried to roll back the navdata to last months but the issue still presents itself.)

the route I am trying to program is: 26R PALAY2 LNY VECKI8 ILS17

any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Liam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Liam,

we unfortunately have some lingering gizmo-soft-lockups like you are describing. Whenever that happens, the only way to continue the flight is to "reboot gizmo" through the right-edge pop-out console. This will reset the state of the aircraft (the location and speed stays the same), so you can at least continue the flight.

Our next patch should solve a large percentage of those annyoing bugs!

Cheers, Jan

• 2 weeks later...