CRJ-200 knobs/switches inert XP10.50

nol

Hello,

I am having a lot of problems with my CRJ, some of the knobs/switches will not turn or move. 

Might it be plug-in conflict here?

Thank for your help,

cheers, Nicolas

Log.txt

X-Plane 10.51r2 

macOS: Version 10.11.6 (Build 15G1108)

CPU type: Intel® Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz CPU speed (mhz): 4000 Bus speed (mhz): 100 RAM (MB): 32768

Log.txt

• 4 weeks later...

I see a lot of errors in this Log.txt, among others you have installed the XSquawkbox plugin into the Las Vegas scenery?? This installation of X-Plane looks seriously borked to me. The one most likely related to the CRJ is this error:

dlerror:dlopen(/Users/nolimac1/Desktop/xp/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/shrink-wrap.plugin/mac.xpl, 6): no suitable image found.  Did find:
    /Users/nolimac1/Desktop/xp/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/shrink-wrap.plugin/mac.xpl: mach-o, but wrong architecture

That is the X-Aviation wrapper that has since been superseded as far as I know. 

The CRJ itself also appears to be an outdated version:

lerror:dlopen(/Users/nolimac1/Desktop/xp/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/plugins/CRJAvionics/mac.xpl, 6): no suitable image found.  Did find:
    /Users/nolimac1/Desktop/xp/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/plugins/CRJAvionics/mac.xpl: mach-o, but wrong architecture

If it was the current version, it would read "CRJSE" instead of "CRJAvionics". 

My suggestion is to systematically go through the plugin errors in the Log.txt and remove those that don't load or are out of date. Then make sure to download the latest 1.7.1 version of the CRJ (which also works in X-Plane 10). 

6 minutes ago, philipp said:

dlerror:dlopen(/Users/nolimac1/Desktop/xp/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/shrink-wrap.plugin/mac.xpl, 6): no suitable image found.  Did find:
    /Users/nolimac1/Desktop/xp/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/shrink-wrap.plugin/mac.xpl: mach-o, but wrong architecture

That is the X-Aviation wrapper that has since been superseded as far as I know. 

Correct. This is a very out of date plugin from some time in early 2011..

That shouldn't be a problem. I don't think the hackintosh has anything to do with it. I have changed so many components in my MacPro 5,1 it's basically becoming a hackintosh now.

Plugins simply not loading is usually either a plugin conflict, a missing dependency, or plainly binary incompatibility (32bit plugin with 64bit X-Plane) none of which I would chalk up to running a hackintosh.