What Next Plane

Japo32

What plane would you like me to make next?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What plane would you like me to make next?

• Historical
    • Modern Fighter
    • Airliner (TurboProp or Jet)
    • General Aviation
    • Helicopter
    • Space
    • Sailor

Having seen the ideas on the other topic I would love to see either the MiG 29 Fulcrum or the BAe Hawk. I thought about the Sukhoi series of modern jets but then remembered Barry Ledger covers those. Another thought I had was of the F-111e, but then decided I would love to have a MiG 29 instead :)

Slainte,

Andy

PS. if you ever get inspired then I would love to see a L-1049a Super Connie :D

Great idea Javier. Not enough good fighters in xplane.

You're a master at curves/unique shapes, so I too would love the Mig 29. The T38 looks beautiful but too small?

The WWII P61A Black Widow looks cool, with all that glass you'd do a great job!

Hehe, whatever you choose I'll buy..

Comming from MSFS i REALLY would like to see Airliners with deep systems integration. Something like the ones http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ or http://www.flythemaddog.com/ are doing.

I have no idea how big that job is, but i can imagine that it is not an easy task to pull off, not to say timeconsuming. But i feel that there is a lot of very good smaller planes made for X-plane and not so many "deep" airliners.

A modern Fighter would be great, especially since you did such a great job on the ATG.

However, I know it's not a terribly popular aircraft, but I would love to see a "True" modeling of the Pilatus PC-21 trainer.

Overall, I think that X-Plane is missing quality Military add-ons, because of that I would love to see some type of military aircraft. Hell, what about an F-8 Crusader?

True, but in X-Plane you couldn't use it's full potential anyway. There are many different sims, each one of them is best at something else. I'm not against having A-10 for a mainly civilian sim, just for the fun of flying it, but you know... when you think about a bird like that, first you think about that big gun and fun of flight comes only second, at best :)

I love the fact that you have asked the community what they want you to build. Although the military is a good choice, whats the purpose in such a plane? I don't want to make guys mad which I'm sure I will but I think as a developer you will want to maximize the return on such a project. With what I have seen from the GA department and what you have already done with the crj200, you will have lots of VA's wanting to support your work. I'm COO at X-usairways a new VA shortly on its way at Christmas and we will be pushing your CRJ. I would love to see as well as a lot of other VA's would love to see another great regional or commuter type aircraft. ERJ of any kind. or even go bigger with the likes of a 757 or 767. XPFR did a great job but are not planning to update because lack of staffing. Programming could be kept to a minimum. The average x-plane user will not need all of the programming that you do. Granted it is nice and much appreciated but I know they will be happy if the plane looks great and flies great. After all, thats what most of us are after. Plus it would keep cost down and many pilots would be able to shell out 25 or 30 dollars for a great plane.

Putting an aircraft like this would really generate a lot of interest in the VA world and really provide a great return for you and anyone else working on the project. Thanks for giving us a chance to voice an opinion on this matter.

you guys really have something good at this forum where the buyers can be real close to the developers. Much appreciated.

Justin

you will have lots of VA's wanting to support your work. I'm COO at X-usairways a new VA shortly on its way at Christmas and we will be pushing your CRJ. I would love to see as well as a lot of other VA's would love to see another great regional or commuter type aircraft. ERJ of any kind. or even go bigger with the likes of a 757 or 767.

JB is on the ball with this one. Euroharmony is rolling out official support for x-plane, and as you'll know from emails I've sent you over a year ago Javier, we're particularly interested in commuters and airliners. Although we ensure there's a freeware model available for aircraft in our fleet, good payware gets a repaint which encourages members to buy. There's a big market for the 'lite' planes - well modelled, good looking, easy to pick up and fly aircraft.

The flight1 ATR 72-500 was a big splash in the MSFS world when it came out - how about that one?