Would the community like to see a place which makes it easier to organise events?

Adolfin

Do you want this system? Read below   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no? (keep in mind I have nothing to do with the devs this will completely community driven

• I would like to see this system implemented
    • I am not bothered/want this

Hello all! I'm setting up this poll to find out if a lot of you would like an area (not in the forum)  where all us ixeg pilots can come together and organise dual cockpit flights and fly ins. I have several ideas of how to do this and if there is a demand for it I will set it up. The general premise of the idea is that if someone let's call him bob, wants to fly with a Co pilot to xxxx place he can announce it in this area and another person let's say Charlie, wants to join in as a Co pilot. So Charlie replies to bobs announcement and they proceed to enter a voice chat room (limited to them two only ) and can get it all set up and fly together. Same idea behind the fly in. Please show your interest in the poll, feel free to ask and send feedback 

Edited by Adolfin
  • Upvote 1

I´ve done many shared cockpit flights so far and I can tell you guys that it is completely immersive with the IXEG 733. But I have to warn you: You might miss your copilot when flying alone afterwards ;) So I like your idea to get something like this a bit organized, Adolfin.

Edited by K4bel123

2 minutes ago, K4bel123 said:

I´ve done many shared cockpit flights so far and I can tell you guys that it is completely immersive with the IXEG 733. But I have to warn you: You might miss your copilot when flying alone afterwards ;)

Haha I haven't done one yet I'm afraid. I can never find anyone as I am the only person I know in real life (apart from my flight instructor ) who has a passion for aviation. Thus I thought of this too make it easier for people in situations like myself. Work has already begun. Any suggests please go ahead! 

• Upvote 1

I'm personally not interested in this, as my flying online is mostly spur of the moment, and not planned in advance.

But....I voted yes, because I frequently see people looking for others to share a cockpit, and clearing house area would help out those people that really want to do this.

Tim

• Upvote 1