What plane next?

Japo32

Hello!

Well these days have been totally disaster for me in concentration on my own planes but I am starting to have strong to start another project.

While the CRJ is still on development.. I could start my 6th plane.... but don't know what I want to do.

I was thinking on a fighter.. Mig29 maybe?... I wanted to make the F16 but already there are going to be 1 freeware and 2 payware of it.. so no.

Also on a Sailor plane.... with little engine inside.........

What would you like to see. Independently on flighter.. or whatever.

I know this can be a mess post.... but maybe I can have a clue here to next step. Of course my limitations are always programming, and I cannot do by my own FMC stuff or other things like that. I am starting with Gizmo.. but trully I cannot garanty a good programming on any plane by myself.

Now there is a strong competence around and it is not easy to just make a plane and don't sell too much of it. I have to be secured that plane will be loved (if done correctly of course)

best,

Javier

I would love to see a great Bush Plane...

Something like a very nice Piper Super Cub or a DHC-2 Beaver.

We already have those, made by Shade Tree Micro Aviation.

Vote with us on the Kodiak. It's the most modern Bush Plane (STOL) that's available.

I agree on the G1000, but then there's the Corvalis also done by XA - sounds like possibilities :D:)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=quest+kodiak&aq=f