Been working great

trevg

I think either you ran out of memory, or some other add-on or even X-Plane itself corrupted memory SkyMaxx Pro was using.

Although your computer is awesome, using HD Mesh with as many add-ons as you have can push the boundaries of even your rig.

Try reducing the load on X-Plane; it's up to you what trade-offs you're willing to make with rendering settings, SMP's settings, add-ons, and scenery.

I'd also try flying with a different aircraft. I've never seen that warning about being in trimmed, level flight before, and it's possible it's related somehow.

Thanks Frank,

I have clocked up a few hours with that combo so it took me by surprise.

Other than the default 172 been waiting until more stable beta is released for other aircraft.

When it crashed I had the GPZ running on another screen showing my standard use of between 6.9 and 7.6 of vram and FPS were around standard  between 30 and 40 and card is running 54 degrees.  On average the GPU usage is showing less than 50%.CPU no problem and Ram is not stretched.

Enjoying my new clouds anyway, you guys have done a great job, Thanks.

warning about being in trimmed - Happened about 3 minutes later as I were grabbing my screens when another earth quake shook the place, I'll put it down to that in the meantime :o getting sick of them. I'll keep on with present settings and make sure I descend in a more orderly fashion and see if it occurs again.

Enjoy your new year.