TOGO dosent show when active

I have the TQ6 737 throttle and assigned the button for TO GO POWER in xplane 11 and when my N1 reached 40% and my throttles have been pushed past 50% the TOGA does not show..it says armed when idle..and once I hit the TOGA my N1 lights on the screen (FMC) ? I activate the A/T prior to all this once aligned on the runway am I missing something here?

5 minutes ago, lineman55 said:

I have the TQ6 737 throttle and assigned the button for TO GO POWER in xplane 11 and when my N1 reached 40% and my throttles have been pushed past 50% the TOGA does not show..it says armed when idle..and once I hit the TOGA my N1 lights on the screen (FMC) ? I activate the A/T prior to all this once aligned on the runway am I missing something here?

What does your FMA says when you push TOGA button ?

O3Nmlv6.png

in the beginning it used to show it..then just stopped..so I changed  my FLIGHT PLAN and it now works correctly??..im not sure what it was..but I changed back to a default 737 in xplane and went back it it works perfectly now.. is there a way to reboot this aircraft after a few crash reports ?? mabe that was it

Yes..they call that a soft crash? I try to read it to understand what it is saying..jibberish to me..so I close it and kept on flying.I believe this was the start of my TOGO no longer showing..just the N1 would highlight and my takeoffs were not smooth and under control of the MCP correctly.I was beating myself up trying to figure this out for 2 days with the same flight plan.

If you get a Gizmo soft crash you should report it here  http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/forum/200-gizmo-soft-crashes/

Most likely you encountered a known issue, so if you report it Im pretty sure you get some help.

When you get a Gizmo soft crash the aircraft systems/fmc etc will be very unreliable.
So its best to click the reboot in the Gizmo console when it appear and start over.