Is this a bug? Ver 4.0.1

Nano

I just did my upgrade from Ver 3.2.2 and think it is $$$ well spent.  However, I have found a strange behavior in XP11.  I know it's beta and I'll check for the same behavior in XP10.5x.

I'm on rwy 28L at KSFO in the Carenado BE58 and tell the sim to match real world weather.  The sim loads the weather which is currently Scattered Cumulus at 20000-22000 ft.  Pretty clear day with visibility set to 10 sm.  I know this is a current limitation in XP11.

Now if I take an external view and zoom out above FL200, I see the clouds start to really fill in to basically a cumulus overcast.  Then when I zoom back in to the aircraft on the ground, the weather is completely changed to cumulus overcast and when I go to the weather settings page, "Match real world conditions" is no longer checked.  It unchecked it without me telling it to do that and kept the overcast condition.  Can someone try to replicate this behavior.

Nano

No John, no other weather-related plugins.  I just tried this in XP10 and could not duplicate under exact same scenario, so it may be just related to XP11.  

FYI, duplicated behavior on a flight from KSFO-KSMF.  Just went to chase mode and zoomed out in the vertical and the altimeter changed from 30.06 to 29.92 and weather went from Match real world to CAVOK with 25 sm vis