4.0.1 version but same problem with wrong weather

asyscom

Hello,

i don't know because but i've the same problem with every version of skymaxx (i've 4.01), in this screen you can see fsgrw that disaply the metar and it say overcast, but, as you can see, there is no trace of overcast!. Is there a solution to have real weather? If the source (metar) say overcast i want  see overcast not broken or few.

In attach metar file and screens

Thanks in advance

overcast2.jpg

overcast3.jpg

METAR.rwx

Edited by asyscom

Using the same time and location with FSGRW, my results look quite different:

EGLL.png

I think something's wrong with your FSGRW installation. The METAR.rwx file you sent is very different from the one FSGRW wrote for me. In particular, I don't see any entries near EGLL at all in yours, while mine has one at its exact location:

MDEG -0.461395 51.4775 24 11006KT 9000 OVC036 05/03 Q1022

Perhaps FSGRW is writing METAR into the wrong X-Plane installation if you have more than one, or something prevented it from writing it.

At any rate, it's pretty clearly an issue related to your FSGRW setup and not SMP/RWC. However, if you set RWC to "always", it will basically bypass what FSGRW is telling it for clouds and use raw METAR data instead.