sky max pro 4.0.1 enable cloud shadow issue on acf

boeingornotgoing

Hey there,  I submitted a support ticket, but wanted to post my topic here also to see if other Mac  users have this issue.     

Mac sierra  /  v11 public beta as of todays version/   sky max pro 4.0.1

the images are the same, except for  the top one has cloud shadows enabled, while the second does not.     enabling seems to cause directly or indirectly graphical distortion-    this is the erj 140 payware plane from x-plane.org store.        I have not seen this on other planes yet that still persist,  the challenger 300 had this too but by removing the materials ng folder, the issue was solved for the 300.    The erj does not have such folder,   and i did some more testing,  thus my result is shadows on= bad   off= good

sky max pro graphic issu.png

Log.txt

My guess would be that the aircraft isn't setting the textures it needs properly; there is no direct interaction between our cloud shadows and your aircraft. We just draw them over the scene as a whole. I'm not sure if this is an issue related to these third party aircraft or an XP11 issue, but given that the XP11 default aircraft don't seem to have this problem I suspect the former.

I would contact the authors of these aircraft to see if they have any ideas.